Read about the different US visa options:

B Visa
Visitors for pleasure or business – extension or change of status

The B visa allows for an extension of your stay in the United States, or for a change of status to another visa. The request needs to be done before the expiration of your authorized stay.

E Visa

The E visa allows a foreigner from a country that has a treaty with the US to request authorization to develop and manage a US company in which they invested.

F Visa

The student visa is for those interested in studying in the United States (from studying English to bachelor's, master´s and doctorate degrees.)

H Visa
Job offer

The H visa allows American companies to hire specialized foreign workers to fill positions in areas that require specialized technical skills. Each year, there is a cap on the number of H-1B Visas available: 65,000 for bachelor’s degrees and 20,000 for those requiring a master’s (or higher.)

I Visa

The I visa allows that representatives of the press, radio, motion pictures or other media reside in the United States.

J Visa
Studies & Research exchange

The J visa allows participants of educational exchange programs to live in the United States.

K Visa
Fiancées and Married abroad

The K visa allows an American Citizen to bring his/her fiancée or spouse to the United States.

L Visa
Intra-company transfer

The L visa allows a foreign company to transfer managers or specialized professional workers from abroad to their US headquarters or branch.

O Visa
Extraordinary abilities

The O visa allows foreign nationals who have extraordinary ability in certain professions to work in the United States.

P Visa
Sports and artists

The P visa allows certain athletes, teams, artists and their assistants to work in the United States.

Q Visa
Cultural exchange

The Q visa allows participants of cultural exchange programs to perform services in the United States.

R Visa

The R visa allows a minister or a foreign in a religious vocation or occupation to be employed in the United States temporarily to work at least part time (an average of at least 20 hours per week).

TN Visa
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

The TN visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico to work in the United States.

U Visa
Crime victims

The U Visa allows victims of crimes to reside in the United States, provided said crimes occurred in the US and the victims assist law enforcement with investigation and prosecution.

Contact us